Clayton H. Haley
Born: San Augustine, Texas
• 1991, Texas
• 1991, U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
• 1991, U.S. District Court, Western and Eastern Districts of Texas
• 1991, U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
• 1991, U.S. Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit
• 2013, Supreme Court of Arkansas
• 2013, U.S. District Court, Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas
• South Texas College of Law (J.D., 1990). Member of the Order of the Lytare and recipient of the American Jurisprudence Award in Texas Procedure; Who’s Who Among American Lawyers and Fellow of State Bar of Texas.
• Stephen F. Austin State University (B.A., Summa Cum Laude, 1987), Phi Delta Theta.
• State Bar of Texas
• American Bar Association
• Texas Association of Defense Counsel
• Defense Research Institute
• Association of Defense Trial Attorneys
• Shelby County Bar Association
• Nacogdoches County Bar Association
Clayton Haley has been actively engaged in insurance defense litigation. His experience includes, but is not limited to, the trial of cases involving automobile accidents, medical malpractice, products liability, premises liability, worker’s compensation, general insurance defense, contract claims, general personal injury defense, trials involving various condemnation matters, and Deceptive Trade Practices Act claims.