C. Victor Haley
Born: San Augustine, Texas
• 1983, Texas
• 1983, U.S. District Court, Northern, Eastern, Western and Southern Districts of Texas
• 1983, U.S. Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit
• South Texas College of Law (J.D., 1982); Who’s Who Among American Lawyers and Fellow of State Bar of Texas.
• Baylor University (B.B.A., 1979); Sigma Chi Fraternity
• State Bar of Texas
• Texas Association of Defense Counsel
• Defense Research Institute
• Texas Bar Foundation, State Bar Committee on Texas Rules of Evidence
• National County Bar Association
• Texas County Bar Association
• Shelby County Bar Association
• Nacogdoches County Bar Association
Since joining Fairchild, Price, Haley & Smith, L.L.P. in 1983, Victor Haley has been actively engaged in the trial of all types of insurance cases, including personal injuries, automobile accidents, multi-party catastrophic injury and damage cases, products liability, premises liability, medical and legal malpractice, toxic tort litigation, and defense of cities and counties under the Texas Tort Claims Act in both the State and Federal courts. In recent years, Mr. Haley has become more actively involved in the medical and legal malpractice, toxic tort/environmental law, mass tort litigation with fen-phen, silica, rubber, etc., (including benzene, asbestos, silicosis, chemicals and rubber compounds), premises liability, civil rights, commercial litigation and products liability cases throughout East and South Texas.